.'. Truly Madly Deeply .'.
It's that time of the year again.
And I'm spending it alone.
|Excuse the mushiness! :)|
To everyone, what I say far too little, I would like you to know now:
* I Love You *
Straight from my heart:
Xinlei: I know we say this all the time in our birthday and christmas cards, but it's been 7 years already?!? Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me all these years, right from the beginning "Hello, may I speak to Hong Xinlei?" to "Wu Long Yue Tian & Surfer Dudes" to where we are now. I truly, madly, deeply [ :) ] appreciate everything you have done for me through the times. And I am sorry for the times I have been so impatient and insensitive to your feelings. I want you to know that I never meant any of it, and once again I am truly sorry. Your friendship means so so so so so much to me and I hope one day we'll be saying: " It's been forever already?" *hugs* I Love You more than you'll ever know. :)
Bernice: You're wondeful. It's been an amazing 2 years and a heck of a ride. I want you to know how much your friendship means to me. (We buried Aragorn, by the way, in the 3rd bougainvillea plant outside our class. His tomb is marked with a piece of orange chalk.) Cheers to the future!
Grace: Who would've thought we'd be standing here? I truly appreciate your sense of humour: "I'm Jade Wu Yin, and I'm....uh...24. *leans forward* is that right?" , your spirit, your immense talent and most importantly, your friendship. The Thai food, screwdriver onboard Air New Zealand & the drinks at the Brauhaus are still on. ;)
Bella: Bella bella bella. Are you still hyper? :) You've been such a great person and friend, i'm sorry we never got to sit on the slope for a second time after i forgot to bring my own bag and got soil all over my shorts. You're such a unique individual from your handwriting to your talent - and i appreciate it. Always remember that. We've grown slightly distant, and i want to bridge that gap - i don't want to lose another friend to the "hi-bye!" virus. Because you mean that much to me. And always will.
Tiffany: My favourite buddy of all time!! :D Thank you very much for the envelope of sweets, i'll consume them at a reasonable rate lest i get hyper on sugar. :) You're such a jovial and bright person, there's never a time I don't feel 10 times happier when i'm with you - a true one of a kind. I'm glad we're friends!
Jasmine: Jas! My number one sweetie-pie. Although I will probably never admit it, I will on this special day - you're a great person to sit with in class, and such fun to be around. (and awful fun to talk with. especially on the topic of your love life -whoops, was i allowed to say that? haha just kidding) thank you for being the generous, considerate and bubbly person you are. Cheers to our everlasting friendship!!
Yanhan: One of the sweetest persons 've ever known, and a wonderful friend. You're such a good person to talk to I'm sorry if I don't listen enough. We haven't had the chance to sit down and really talk and this time, I promise you'll do the talking, and I the listening. :) Your friendship means so so so much more to me than you could ever know. *hugs*
Cleo: My one and only Sandy. :) Thank you for being your encouraging, generous and talented self - i'm really glad to have you as a friend. Thank you for your constant faith in me when I lack it myself, you've always been such a thoughtful person, and for that I truly appreciate how lucky I am to have you in my life. :)
Xinling: Indescribable. Although I cannot say much for the way you like to stroke my lacklustre hair, I'd still like you to know that you're a great person. Truly. Thank you for always being there during my unstable state of mind, for walking back to school just to find my file, for being so patient * understanding and most importantly, for being you. Happy Valentine's Day, pal. :)
Talia: president! you've been such a great person to work with - your commitment, your attitude...i'm awed. and your hilarious personality. yes, i do lurve you as much as i lurve the candle, if not more. :) Happy Valentine's! (did i tell you i'm a fan of your sun wu kong? :))
cristal vanda lee: a special message to you on this special day: have a good time with your valentine! :) i hope our friendship will continue to build in time. that we can say it's more than just small smiles and small talk. :) thank you for your present, by the way. I like it so much i keep pressing the light - i think it's going to die soon. :) and don't worry about you and bella. your friendship is waaay stronger than that, and you know it. :)
And I'm spending it alone.
|Excuse the mushiness! :)|
To everyone, what I say far too little, I would like you to know now:
* I Love You *
Straight from my heart:
Xinlei: I know we say this all the time in our birthday and christmas cards, but it's been 7 years already?!? Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me all these years, right from the beginning "Hello, may I speak to Hong Xinlei?" to "Wu Long Yue Tian & Surfer Dudes" to where we are now. I truly, madly, deeply [ :) ] appreciate everything you have done for me through the times. And I am sorry for the times I have been so impatient and insensitive to your feelings. I want you to know that I never meant any of it, and once again I am truly sorry. Your friendship means so so so so so much to me and I hope one day we'll be saying: " It's been forever already?" *hugs* I Love You more than you'll ever know. :)
Bernice: You're wondeful. It's been an amazing 2 years and a heck of a ride. I want you to know how much your friendship means to me. (We buried Aragorn, by the way, in the 3rd bougainvillea plant outside our class. His tomb is marked with a piece of orange chalk.) Cheers to the future!
Grace: Who would've thought we'd be standing here? I truly appreciate your sense of humour: "I'm Jade Wu Yin, and I'm....uh...24. *leans forward* is that right?" , your spirit, your immense talent and most importantly, your friendship. The Thai food, screwdriver onboard Air New Zealand & the drinks at the Brauhaus are still on. ;)
Bella: Bella bella bella. Are you still hyper? :) You've been such a great person and friend, i'm sorry we never got to sit on the slope for a second time after i forgot to bring my own bag and got soil all over my shorts. You're such a unique individual from your handwriting to your talent - and i appreciate it. Always remember that. We've grown slightly distant, and i want to bridge that gap - i don't want to lose another friend to the "hi-bye!" virus. Because you mean that much to me. And always will.
Tiffany: My favourite buddy of all time!! :D Thank you very much for the envelope of sweets, i'll consume them at a reasonable rate lest i get hyper on sugar. :) You're such a jovial and bright person, there's never a time I don't feel 10 times happier when i'm with you - a true one of a kind. I'm glad we're friends!
Jasmine: Jas! My number one sweetie-pie. Although I will probably never admit it, I will on this special day - you're a great person to sit with in class, and such fun to be around. (and awful fun to talk with. especially on the topic of your love life -whoops, was i allowed to say that? haha just kidding) thank you for being the generous, considerate and bubbly person you are. Cheers to our everlasting friendship!!
Yanhan: One of the sweetest persons 've ever known, and a wonderful friend. You're such a good person to talk to I'm sorry if I don't listen enough. We haven't had the chance to sit down and really talk and this time, I promise you'll do the talking, and I the listening. :) Your friendship means so so so much more to me than you could ever know. *hugs*
Cleo: My one and only Sandy. :) Thank you for being your encouraging, generous and talented self - i'm really glad to have you as a friend. Thank you for your constant faith in me when I lack it myself, you've always been such a thoughtful person, and for that I truly appreciate how lucky I am to have you in my life. :)
Xinling: Indescribable. Although I cannot say much for the way you like to stroke my lacklustre hair, I'd still like you to know that you're a great person. Truly. Thank you for always being there during my unstable state of mind, for walking back to school just to find my file, for being so patient * understanding and most importantly, for being you. Happy Valentine's Day, pal. :)
Talia: president! you've been such a great person to work with - your commitment, your attitude...i'm awed. and your hilarious personality. yes, i do lurve you as much as i lurve the candle, if not more. :) Happy Valentine's! (did i tell you i'm a fan of your sun wu kong? :))
cristal vanda lee: a special message to you on this special day: have a good time with your valentine! :) i hope our friendship will continue to build in time. that we can say it's more than just small smiles and small talk. :) thank you for your present, by the way. I like it so much i keep pressing the light - i think it's going to die soon. :) and don't worry about you and bella. your friendship is waaay stronger than that, and you know it. :)

